Please read the following paragraphs carefully before agreeing to access this Credit Suisse website ("Website"). By accessing the Website you agree to be bound by the following.
No offer of securities or financial instruments is made by this Website including to persons in the United States, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction in which such an offer is not permitted by the applicable law. The information set out in this Website is for information purposes of the users of the Website only. Credit Suisse International ("CSi") does not accept any responsibility whatsoever to, or as a result of, individuals or entities providing false certification regarding their country of residence. The Website is governed exclusively by English law.
CSi has a registered address at One Cabot Square, London, E14 4QJ and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, with Firm Reference Number 146702 and Company Registration Number 2500199.
This Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute financial or other advice, an (in-direct or direct) offer, advertising, invitation or inducement to purchase or sell any service or security or financial instrument or to enter into any other transaction.
The Website does not take into account individual investment objectives, the financial situation or particular needs of any individual users. The securities and financial instruments described on this Website may (by reason of the "target market" designed for such securities and financial instruments per the product governance requirements under Directive 2014/65/EU, as implemented in national legislation) not be suitable as an investment instrument for every user.
Further, the purchase of these securities and financial instruments may entail a risk and it is strongly recommended that you carefully read the relevant prospectus and, in particular, the "Risk Factors" section before making a decision to invest as changes in interest and exchange rates and other factors may have a negative effect on the value, price or return of the mentioned securities and financial instruments. In particular, your capital may be at risk by entering into any investment displayed on the Website.
Information regarding the performance of a security or financial instrument or of an underlying always relates to the past. Any historic price development in respect of a security or financial instrument development or of any underlying does not in any way constitute a guarantee of their future performance and price development. The value of your investment may fluctuate. Past performances and yield of investments provide no guarantee or indication of future performance.
CSi does not in any way provide any implied or express guarantee regarding: (a) the suitability of the securities or financial instruments presented on the Website for the investor; (b) the accounting or fiscal consequences of an investment in the presented securities or financial instruments; and (c) the future performance of any underlyings, securities or financial instruments.
Investors should consider all risks carefully prior to investing in any securities or financial instruments and should consult (as necessary) any independent financial advisers and legal, accounting, tax and other advisers with respect to any investment in the securities or financial instruments.
Access to the Website or the retrieval of any information set out on the Website by a user does not mean that the user becomes a client of CSi. Further, CSi will have no obligations or responsibilities towards any users of the Website.
Information set out on the Website has come from a variety of sources, which CSi considers to be reliable and which have been chosen by CSi with due diligence and reasonable care. CSi does not provide any guarantee or warranty in respect of the accuracy, completeness, or quality as well as the availability at any time of the data and other information provided on the Website. Any view, statements or representations provided for on this Website do not necessarily reflect the opinion of CSi.
CSi and its affiliates may, from time to time, for hedging or other reasons purchase or sell securities, commodities, futures, options or other financial instruments presented.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites of third parties and, therefore, allows access to "external content", which has been produced and provided by third parties independent from CSi; CSi does not have any connection or influence over such websites and only references such websites to provide information on the location and content of such other websites. Provision of the hyperlinks does not constitute a solicitation, authorisation, promotion or participation of CSi with regard to these websites, their owners or the persons responsible for them. CSi has not checked the information, software or products of such third party websites. Consequently, CSi is not liable for the content of such websites and the respective offeror is responsible for the content of such website. CSi will not be liable for losses arising from the use of the offered information.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Website and the internet generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall CSi be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the Website and/or any other websites which are linked to this Website. Nor shall CSi be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the Website; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or failure of performance, communication, failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access.
Any information on this Website may include technical, inaccurate or typographical errors. Further, CSi explicitly reserves the right to amend, delete or stop the release temporarily or indefinitely of opinions expressed on the Website, single websites or the whole operation of the Website including the services offered, any information, characteristics and functionalities which are accessible within the use of the Website as determined, without prior notice. CSi is not obliged to bring or keep up to date the information available on the Website.
Information regarding individual securities or financial instruments provided for on the Website is retrieved from the relevant issue prospectus and/or listing prospectuses. Only the particular issue prospectus, listing prospectuses and/or associated product documents (such as a PRIIPS KID) is legally relevant. The information available on the Website should be read only in conjunction with such documents, and any investment decision should only be based on the relevant prospectus and/or associated product documents.
If CSi fails to pay or becomes insolvent, you may be eligible to claim under the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to the scheme limits. For further information visit www.fscs.org.uk.
CSi may from time to time publish indicative prices in relation to certain securities or financial instruments on this Website ("Indicative Prices"). By accessing the Website, you acknowledge and agree to the following in relation to the Indicative Prices:
- The Indicative Prices are provided for information purposes only, they do not constitute a bid or offer, or a solicitation of a bid or offer, to initiate or conclude any transaction at the prices stated and any actual bid or offer price may differ substantially from the Indicative Prices published on this Website. In addition, as the Indicative Prices are prepared as at a particular date and time, they will not reflect subsequent changes in market prices or changes in any other factors relevant to their determination.
- In calculating the Indicative Prices, CSi may use simplified models which may not reflect or take into account other potentially significant factors such as relationships, profits, market risk, liquidity risk and credit risk; nor may they reflect known market pricing factors. In addition, when providing trading prices for these securities or financial instruments and/or when valuing its own inventory positions for its books and records, CSi may adjust any valuations obtained from these simplified models. Accordingly, Indicative Prices provided to you may differ from values used in CSi's books and records and CSi's trading prices.
- It cannot be assumed that prices obtained from dealers would be equivalent to the Indicative Prices (or, that dealers generally would provide a price). Generally speaking, valuations, like actual bid or offer prices, will vary from dealer to dealer. Sometimes, this variance may be substantial. CSi does not warrant that the Indicative Prices are or will be representative of the prices that may be provided to you by other dealers. CSi's Indicative Prices do not establish, or constitute advice by CSi concerning, a "mark-to-market" value of the securities or financial instruments priced and any price quoted by CSi is indicative only.
- The provision by CSi of Indicative Prices for a security or a financial instrument is not intended to imply that an actual trading market exists for that security or financial instrument or that it is appropriate to assume (for accounting or other purposes) that such a trading market exists.
- Although the Indicative Prices have been prepared by CSi in good faith, CSi does not guarantee their completeness or accuracy, make any representation or warranty with regard to them or assume responsibility for losses or damages arising out of its errors or omissions or changes in market factors or conditions, or any circumstances beyond CSi's control. The information provided on this Website is not intended to satisfy any obligation that you may have under applicable law or regulation to establish or determine market valuations.
- You acknowledge that CSi has not advised you as to the appropriateness of any particular use of the Indicative Prices, including in connection with internal financial accounting determinations or in satisfaction of reporting obligations. You should discuss with your auditors and any other advisors you deem appropriate whether and if so to what extent the Indicative Prices may be useful to you in connection with the preparation of your financial statements (and, in particular, whether and to what extent these Indicative Prices may be treated as being indicative of actual trading prices) or for any other purpose. Any notification or request to CSi in advance of obtaining or accessing the Indicative Prices shall not vary or affect this obligation on you and your auditors.
- CSi may, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time cease to provide Indicative Prices in respect of one or more securities or financial instruments, notwithstanding that it may have previously provided an Indicative Price or a quotation or valuation for the same or a similar security or financial instrument.
- CSi is not acting in the capacity of your fiduciary or financial advisor.
In addition, the values and prices set out on this Website in relation to a particular security or financial instrument or of any underlying may not reflect the value or price available on the respective market at the time a user intends to purchase or sell a particular security, financial instrument or any underlying. Any value and/or prices set out on this Website do not take into account the size of a transaction. Consequently, the size of an ascertained transaction may result in differing values and prices.
Additional information is available at CSi upon request at:
Credit Suisse International
One Cabot Square
London E14 4QJ